The View imports function allows for the review of imports for the selected run.
Top menu >> Import data >> More >> View imports
From the View imports screen, select the More drop down menu, from here select View imports.
The number at the top is the number of imports/transfers done for this run. The breakdown of the headers in the top row is the following.
- Origin: displays if this was manually imported or transferred
- Supplier: for what supplier the data was imported
- Items: number of items that was imported
- Rows imported: number of rows that was imported
- File name: the name of the Excel file that was imported
- By: user that imported the data
- Date: date and time the data was imported
- Matrix: matrix that was used to import the data
You are able to download the uploaded spreadsheet by clicking on it under Filename.
To view the Items for a supplier, View items
The umber at the top is the number of items that are imported on this upload. The breakdown of the headers in the top row is the following.
- Item ID: a unique identifier generated by the RPM system
- Agency: current assigned Agency, will be blank if not assigned
- Rep: current assigned Rep, will be blank if not assigned
- Supplier: name of Supplier the items is assigned to in your RPM
- Customer: name of the customer who the item is for
- Account: account number the item is assigned to
- Product: name of service provided through the item