Dashboard pages gives you the opportunity to present specific data and organize it efficiently. Consider a lagging indicators dashboard displaying incident data. If you know users typically want to review this data by several different time periods such as: This Year, This Quarter, This Month, or This Week you can now configure pages organized under a dashboard tab and display filtered data.
Dashboard filters allows users to filter information quickly from the dashboard. Consider a company that is structured into business units, divisions, or jobs. With dashboard filters you can create one dashboard with common widgets then filter for desired information.
Other Features, Improvements & Changes
- Dashboard Presentation Mode
- Pyramid Render Type for Process Breakdown Widget
- Process Sum Trend Widget
- "Week" Option for Process Breakdown Widget
- "Week" Option for Filters & Conditions
- Inclusion of Nested fields (the fields in a table field) for Process Sum & Breakdown Widgets
- Status and Owner Fields Available as Options for Form Titles
- Process Form Reference View Limit
- Yes/No List Field Required Comment
- Process View "Up" Button
- "All" View Renamed to "Active"
- Edit View & Interactive Filter Overhaul
- Links Have Been Removed from Layouts
- Flow Source Inclusion for Layouts
- Formula Field as Table Fill Source
- Row Name as Table Fill Source