This article give a quick overview how to use the agent login. This login is provided by your master agent and any issue such as a password reset or question should be directed to the master agent providing you with the login.
The agent login allows you to view your commissions, customers, accounts and any process your master agent allows you to either view or start such as Quotes, Orders or Commission Inquiries. Your master agent also dictates how your dashboard looks as the dashboard is fully customizable. That means if you have multiple RPM logins for different master agents the dashboard is likely not showing the same widgets.
The 3 horizontal stripes (aka: Hamburger) is the top menu button and several important links can be found in this drop down menu to help you navigate. Please scroll down and additional explanation of possible widgets on your dashboard are explained.
1. Start or View buttons: if your master agent allows you to start or view certain processes you can have buttons on your dashboard to easily start or access them.
2. Portal links: this widget allows you to quickly go to the main pages, some of these can also be accessed from the top menu button.
3. Commission links: click on any of these links to access your commissions, items or missing accounts.
4. Notification board: any message from your master agent shows here.
5. Actions: actions can be automatically assigned to you. Actions are like reminders and you can click on the link in the action and it will bring you to the quote, order you need to work on.
If you have access to processes you have the option to create your own custom views, if you would like to read more on that please click: HERE.