Modified on: Thu, 15 Jul, 2021 at 8:31 AM
Click on the links corresponding to the different field types to learn more about each one.
- Reference – references data from Processes, Customers, Agency, Rep, Supplier, Supplier (fixed), Supplier (multi select), and Staff
- Shared - share data from the Agency, Customer, Location, Supplier, Account of form page.
- Text – enter text data
- List – choose preset data from a drop down box or check-boxes
- Yes/no list - create a checklist
- List Score - calculate the percentage of a certain value within a Yes/No List
- Location list - Location coordinates
- Date – enter date and time
- Money – formatted for money
- Quantity – enter whole numbers
- Decimal – enter data with decimals
- Duration - captures timespan
- Percent – formatted as a percent
- Yes/No – presents a yes/no choice
- Table – presents data in table form
- Measurement – specifies length, pressure, area, weight, force, and temperature
- Formula – perform multiplication, division, addition, and subtraction functions
- Link (fixed) – provide link to an outside website
- Line – add a line
- Label – add a label
- Description – add a description
- HTML (fixed) - add logos or images to your forms
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.